Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Maggie's lost tooth

Maggie lost one of her top teeth yesterday. We were driving home from gymnastics
when she told me that her tooth had come out.
Maggie: Mum will I always have a hole there?
Me: No, Maggie, a new one will grow in
Maggie: No, it won't
Me: Yes, you will because it's the new tooth that pushes out the old one. Everyone gets new teeth
Maggie: Well, I won't because I pulled this one out with this pen

By the time we made it home, she'd already lost it in the car. I think the tooth fairy has only ever had one of Maggie's teeth and that was because the school sent it home in a little box!!!!

1 comment:

Katie and Pete said...

She is such a little tomboy, too funny, pulling it out with a pen! Ella would be in hysterics just at the thought of losing a toooth...