Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Maggie Tales

Maggie's latest obsession is KitKat, although when I think about it, it's been an obsession for a long time.... We used to share them but I haven't had any at all this year. Every time we go to Target or the grocery store, she wants to buy one. Now that Summer is here, she has to eat them really quickly before they melt. Well, that never poses a problem. She can eat one in a few seconds,the problem is cleaning her up afterwards... I told her no more KitKats until the Winter!!!!
When we were in Target, I told Maggie that she needed to get some shoes that she can slip on or off in the Summer.  She found some knock-off crocs in there that she was pretty happy with.  Ben found these flip-flops and she agreed to try them on and even to buy them.  She's been flip-flopping around ever since!!!!
When she got home, she put them on and I said "oh, Maggie, they are so cute".   Ben came running over and gave her a big hug and said "at last, I have my little sister!!!" Maggie just looked at him and said "I don't care what you say, if you buy me make up for my birthday, I STILL WON'T wear it!!!"
Later, Ben was in the mud room playing his recorder and Maggie went storming across the house to him and said "Ben, sometimes you are really annoying. But you know that anyway, don't you?" Finally, I picked Maggie up from her first day of Adventure Club. Now, she usually sulks all the way to the car anyway, but today she was sulking because I wouldn't let her stay so she could get her nails painted. What on earth is going on???!!!!

No comments: