Saturday, June 21, 2014

Random recent stuff

We went to Eckert's last week to pick blueberries. I think this is the first year they have done this and maybe they need to rethink it. We got there early so that they wouldn't have all been picked, but we were still too late.  There were absolutely none left and not even any in the stores
The cake app still did not work for the Eckert's cake...
Sunday was Father's Day.  Sam and I did the All American 5K and then we went to First Watch for breakfast
We went to the Muny on Tuesday night to see Billy Elliot.  It was so good, possibly the best one we have seen there
We are doing the Walk to Madrid campaign at work this year.  We have done it every year so far.  We took a team photo yesterday.....My immediate question is "when did I get to be so short???!!!"

No comments: