Then we headed down Oakland towards the Science Center. We stopped at the St. Louis Arena site. The cake is where the center of the ice used to be, but it's now outside Mid America Transplant Foundation
I had never been in there since the arena was demolished, it is pretty nice and there are a couple of water features that are associated with the transplant donors and recipients
Maggie had seen this cake at the Science Center when they were on a field trip a couple of weeks ago. She had wanted to go down there and take a picture. There are only 2 science centers in the US with free admission
This cake was in Dogtown. This area was originally a mining settlement and it was called Cheltenham. I used to live very close to here when I worked at Wash U
We had lived close to Concordia Seminary when we lived in Richmond Heights, but had never been in there. It is the second oldest Lutheran seminary in the U.S.
The campus buildings are absolutely beautiful
This reminded me of one of the Oxford colleges
We ended up at Sweetology in Clayton. The thunderstorm was rolling in and I almost got a large bolt of lightening in the background!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment