Monday, August 31, 2015

Let there be light......

We have had a lot of new lights in our house recently.
Sam bought me this light for Christmas. Christmas came early because the box was sitting on the porch when I got home-haha.  I had seen this lamp in Restoration hardware and I absolutely loved it.  It's right up my alley, a combination of history and chemistry.
I ordered these lights from Craftsman Connection.  I haven't been able to get anything from them for a while, but now I have my old house back, they are on my quick-dial list!!!!  These are hand made iron and slag glass. This one is inside the front door.....
....and this one is at the top of the stairs
Another Restoration Hardware find is the lamp I bought for our bedroom.  Solid piece of crystal, absolutely beautiful
There will be more light soon, we have had power run to the center of the dining room for our chandelier when it arrives.  Then, we will be able to eat at the dining table....
For now, it's just a hole waiting to be filled!!!!

No comments: