Maggie is still doing horse riding once a week. Last week she had the sweetest, most gentle house ever, I would have been happy to just stay and pet him for an hour!!!!
Maggie wanted to buy these pants a couple of weeks ago, because "I like candy". I thought that she would never wear them, but she had them on the other day "because there are absolutely no shorts in my drawer". She looked great in them
Ben, Maggie and I went to the Strange Folk Festival at Union Station last weekend. I realized that if Ben has ever been at Union Station, it was when he was a baby. He was interested in looking around and seeing the trains.
Maggie's "horse of the week" Shiloh
Work on the house continues. I haven't taken many pictures recently, but the tear-out of the half bathroom is worthy of a couple
The house is covered in dust.....
No comments:
Post a Comment