Sunday, November 15, 2015

Our family room-before and after

I am trying to plough through "before" and "after" pictures of the house since we have come to a stopping point in renovations for now.  These pictures are the "fishy" room that I took off the website.
The room looks completely different now.  This was the first room that we painted and it's now one of our favourite greens.  It feels much warmer now that the aqua is gone and of course there is no pool to compliment the old decor.
We got a new console to put the TV on and Sam wanted this huge ottoman to put his feet on-I must admit it has become a hit with everyone.  The floors have been refinished, that was the most difficult thing we have had done
We had the picture window replaced with two that can be opened and we have new blinds at all the windows
We also have a new back door and it is so much better than the old one.  Keeps the cold out and lets air in as we need it

No comments: