Monday, December 7, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

Definitely behind with blogging these days, we are into the Christmas season and haven't even written about Thanksgiving!!!!  Ben was determined to try turkey again, so I bought one from Trader Joe's.  Arline came over to dinner, so it was a small gathering but very nice.  I had to take a picture of Sam's breakfast because it looked so healthy and picturesque!!!!
I made key lime pie for dessert.  It's my new go-to dessert and always comes out well.  It's pretty labour intensive because you have to get the rid and juice out of those tiny limes-Maggie informed me there were 27 of them!!!!  I still had to use lime juice to supplement all I needed!!!
The cats have finally figured out that we have a bird feeder outside the kitchen window!!!  They have never been too sharp.  I think it's funny that Cleo is sitting in the towel basket
This is what the cats were looking at....

No comments: