Monday, May 30, 2016

Trip to England-Bradgate Park

Of all the wonderful places I have been, Bradgate Park is still one of my all-time favourites.  I love everything about it, I love Newtown Linford, I love the park, I love the trees, I love the deer, I love the ruins.  It may not be ultra spectacular, but when I go there, I feel like I am truly home.  Mum and Dad think I'm crazy that I'd feel that way, but you always identify with something close to where you grew up, and Bradgate Park is that for me.
This is the little church that is in Newtown Linford, this was the first time I had ever been inside it
My little sis by the stream....
Tree features!!!!
Swan-they are all owned by the Queen
Duck on the waterfall
I got quite close to the deer this year
The house ruins from the distance
Marie posing on the bridge
After all the years that I have been going here, the ruins were FINALLY open, hard to believe I have never been in them before
One of the old ovens
Staircase
Map of the original house
Front of the house
The pharmacologist in me will never die!!!
Wall hanging in the church
Tomb in the church
Church window
Looking through one of the front windows
Side of the church and staircase

No comments: