Maggie standing in front of an arrangement in the hall
Lots of callas in the arrangements, so of course I was going to like it!!
I always love asters
You can see the art in the background of this one. I'm not a huge fan of modern art, but it definitely lends itself well to floral arrangements
This one is a favourite because it really was like the art
One of the arrangers explaining her piece
This one was the only one with a line to get into the room to see it. So, I got what I could from outside
Charles I
The artist gave a really good explanation about this one. The thorns came from Nazareth
Chair
Quilt
This is a lady's head, but I didn't notice the painting
I loved this one
Very simple, with those lovely little orchids
1 comment:
There is a lot of work in these arrangements
Post a Comment