Sunday, November 19, 2017

Venturing into the garden

Well, we finally ventured outside.  It really would have been a beautiful day if it had been a little warmer or the wind wasn't as strong.  As it was, it was pretty cold to be outside for too long, well for wandering around anyway.....
I think Garden Glow has already started, or will be starting this week, and they have it all laid out now.  The usual ornaments are in the fountain by the entrance
One of the few trees with any leaves left on it....
We went in the Linnean House, one of the camellias was in full bloom
I love this camellia bonsai, bet I could kill it in a matter of days, I have no luck with bonsais
"Seven Swans a-Swimming"
"Six Geese a-Laying"....
I took a picture of this tree last month, it is still hanging on with most of its leaves still green
My "monthly tree"  I had to climb over the tinsel barrier to get this picture
No leaves left on this one.....
We went in the Climatron-beautiful plant in full bloom....
The ginger was flowering too
Wax plant
My son
Ben and his mum
The waterfall
Final tree pic for this month

No comments: