Tuesday, November 12, 2019

AAMC meeting in Phoenix

A lot of the Dean staff went to the AAMC Learn, Serve, Lead meeting in Phoenix.  We had a busy time.  Lisa and I presented a poster at one of the sessions on Saturday night.  This was a very different poster for me to put together and present.  It was an interesting experience, I guess I'm not too old to learn new things!!!!
We stayed near the Convention Center in Phoenix.  The weather was beautiful the whole time we were there.  Not sure I'm a huge fan of Phoenix though.  It is easy to get out and walk though and I did have time to do a bit of exploring.  This beautiful church is across the street from the Convention Center
Street art.  There's lots of it in Phoenix
I walked up to an area that is known for its murals.  There are some very talented people around
They make the back of the buildings so much better
This is my favourite as it is featuring the Stolen Sisters movement
This one is on a screen around the dumpsters!!!!
While I was in Phoenix enjoying the weather, THIS was happening in St Louis!!!!

No comments: