Saturday, January 2, 2021

New Year 2021

We woke up to freezing rain for the first day of the new year, let's hope this isn't an omen!!!!  I love it when the trees are encased in ice, I don't think it hurts them luckily.  We were lucky that the ground wasn't frozen and it was all gone in the late morning
We had dinner at Ben's condo, I made chili and took it over there.  He's not quite ready to cater a dinner party yet!!!  It was snowing then we got there, I tried to get a picture, but you can't really tell.  I'm very excited that he has this redbud outside his back deck
We took a bunch of games over, but only played Jenga before dinner.  It's a family favourite, we usually play with Jan and Julie when we go there.  Maggie is the champion, but wasn't on her game this time
Eating first "formal" dinner at the new table and chairs.....

No comments: