My lilac bush has been lovely this year. It's a pity we don't get to see it much at all as it's in the back corner
My "shade" garden is doing very well this spring. Pity it's not in that much shade right now!!!! I had to cut my bee balm down already this spring, I have definitely planted them in the wrong place!!!!Ben and I bought a bunch of annuals to plant for color. They are all around the greenhouse right now as the patio is still covered in contractor tools
I bought a papyrus, it was very expensive and will likely die, but I just had to try it!!!!
One thing I can be sure of is that we won't run out of thyme!!!
The chives are lovely when they are flowering
the rain garden is a bit of a jungle, but I love it
One of the few flowering plants in the perennial garden at the moment











No comments:
Post a Comment