Ben decided that he wanted to move his room around because he was convinced he'd have more play space if his bed was moved. I decided to move everything yesterday while everyone else was at the pool. Of course, he was right. Even though I think that his room looks crowded as you walk into it,

he definitely has more room to play down at the other end.

When he got home, he was so excited to see that I'd moved everything around. I know his next thing is going to be that he wants to paint his room red, but we'll definitely be holding off on that for quite a while!!! Ben has always said that he liked our old house better than this one, his reason is that he had a separate play area in his room at the old house. His room now has the bed where it was in our old house, so I suspect he's trying to recreate what he had before. Hopefully, this will keep him happy for a while....
No comments:
Post a Comment