Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brentwood Days-the festival

We always go to the Brentwood festival, all of the rides are free. Every year it seems like there are more & more people there, so the word must be getting around. We can't complain because we don't live in Brentwood either, we are technically half a block away from it (and it is a constant source of irritation to me because we are much closer to their schools than we are to the Webster schools!!!)
The kids (all of them) love this dinosaur ride, it's a small roller coaster and they never get tired of it. You can just see Ben & Xavier here and Maggie riding with Nora here
Maggie will still go on some of the little kids rides, including the carousel. They are getting to the age where Ben & Maggie like different rides, but luckily Ben can go off & do things on his own while I watch Maggie
Ben loved this ride last year, but it upset his tummy a bit this year
They all loved the Vortex, I can't believe they went on this!!!! They did it several times
They are up at the top left in this picture!!!!
Here they are on the scramble, this one finished them off for the day and luckily they were happy to leave when I suggested it. It was really hot this year and I had had enough after 3 hours

We saw the fireworks at 9pm from the house, they were spectacular. I told the kids that next year we will go at night so they can see the fireworks at the end of the festival

No comments: