Thursday, September 23, 2010

What did you do last night?

Me?
I picked Ben & Maggie up from school. Dropped off some paperwork with a child and talked to the secretary about a PTO matter.
Took Ben & Maggie home & did Ben's homework.
Started some laundry.
Took Ben & Maggie to the park to play with their friends.
Went home. Made my own mayonnaise and chicken salad for dinner.
Fed Ben & Maggie. Ate dinner with Sam
Sam took Ben to gymnastics and I went to a 90 minute PTO meeting. Took the minutes (I'm the secretary)
Picked Darya up from her cross country meet & took her home.
Found out Darya had no minutes on her phone so Sam went to get her a new card.
Made lunches for the next day.
Picked Ben up from gymnastics.
Got Ben & Maggie ready for bed.
Put Maggie in bed.
Did Ben's GH shot.
Listened to Ben doing his reading assignment.
Went to bed.
No wonder I need to go to work to relax!!!!

No comments: