Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Best Day EVER!!!!!

To steal a phrase from Ben, this was mum's best day in a long time. I could not go to Orlando and not see Harry Potter World at Universal Studios!!!! This is on the bridge over to Hogsmeade, you can see the roofs behind Ben and Maggie.
Some of the shop fronts.....
The Three Broomsticks-I want a pub called this!!!!
Puking pastilles display in shop window.  Oh, with Ben in front!!!!
We did not go on the ride inside the castle (no way am I going on a ride where you have to leave everything in your pockets in lockers!!), but the kids loved the Hippogriff ride, they went on 5 or 6 times in a row-thank goodness we bought express passes!!!!
Took this picture to use as our Christmas card this year
Ben and Maggie eating lunch in the Three Broomsticks.  Ben is drinking butterbeer and Maggie has pumpkin juice.....
Picture of Hogwarts through the trees.....

No comments: