Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wow-what a long time!!!!

I can't believe that we are in the 3rd week of November and I haven't posted since Hallowe'en!!!!  I think it's a sign that my blog isn't read that much any more because I used to get worried emails when I haven't posted for a few days.  This time, I haven't heard anything, although I appreciate that many of my blog readers are also my facebook friends and so they know what I have been doing anyway.  We were in Florida almost all of the past week, so we have lived through multiple temperatures in the past week as Fall has finally arrived in St Louis.
I will try to get caught up and post some of the many pictures that I have taken in the past couple of weeks.  I found a couple of pictures that I took of Ben & Maggie during their parade at school.  I was roped into doing the Fall parties this year and this was the first year that I had seen the parade.  We were still having nice weather back then and I had organized a scavenger hunt for the fifth grade kids.  They played outside for the rest of the time, so it was a pretty easy party.
The kids were off school for one day at the beginning of November (it's the worst month of the year for days off school, excluding Christmas and Spring Break, of course).  Ben decided that he wanted to go ice skating and I took them to Brentwood rink.  He taught Maggie to skate without using the chair.

No comments: