Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our old house

I must have had ESP about our old house on Boneta, because I looked on realtor.com for houses in the zip code yesterday (after not looking on there for months) and it had just been listed.
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1714-Boneta-Ave_Richmond-Heights_MO_63117_M86680-41812
I looked through all the pictures and it made me feel very nostalgic, especially when I saw all the stained glass that I had made that is still in the house.  We worked so hard on that house and the garden, but of course that was all before children when we had so much more time.
We put that house on the market almost exactly 9 years ago and sold it for $35,000 more than the asking price is now.  I can remember when real estate was a great investment, obviously those days are gone (for now anyway).
I love that house!!!!

1 comment:

Katie and Pete said...

I love the house. The woodwork is gorgeous. Shame what's going on with the real estate market. We were so fortunate to sell our Wildwood house when we did...