I went to a parent meeting for Ben's new school last night. It is going to be a very different year for all of them. For a start, they will go from 40 kids in their year to about 400. Ben's elementary school is by far the smallest in the district and one of 5 schools. They also have a home room and move to different classrooms rather than stay in the same room all day. I'm not sure I am ready for this, but Ben is very excited.....
1 comment:
FYI, I sent Brandon to a new school this year for his 5th grade... they had to change rooms for each class.. and he is making the transitions. Luckily it is in one hallway but it helps
what also helped is he has each class in a different room so he can switch gears and know he is learning SS., Math, Science etc. in some ways it is better for him.
Post a Comment