Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekend update.....

After our trip to the Botanical Gardens on Friday night, we had a wedding on Saturday. It was one of the graduate students at SLU. We didn't take Ben and Maggie with us, I thought they'd have much more fun with Anne and of course they did. Anne and Megan took them to see Madagascar 3, they loved it.
Melissa had these flashing glasses for everyone to wear when the bride & groom got to the reception.  Best wedding favour ever!!!!
Of course, we brought ours home for the kids
They also had a photo booth with lots of props, Sam was happy to find the moostaches!!!!  We all piled in to get our photo taken....
I ran a 5K with Molly on Sunday morning.  It was from Kirkwood to Webster YMCA and either flat or downhill the whole way, so pretty fast.  Molly & I ran together and finished in 33:42.
We were still smiling at the end and we all went to breakfast at First Watch for Father's Day.
The kids were happy to see Anne and Megan again. Great weekend for everyone

No comments: