Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had 8 of us for dinner this year. Milly is with us for a few days. We are a host family for two students from China through a program at SLU and I picked them both up for dinner. Vivian brought us some sushi that she made. Sam and Greta ate it as an appetizer!!
Vivian took this picture while we were all getting our plates together.  Ben and Eulanda are the best of friends.  He absolutely loves her.
I made paleo and non-paleo dishes for dinner.  It made everyone happy.  we had apple pie and ice cream for dessert.  It was great.  I haven't had ice cream for ages!!!  Ben didn't eat too much because he said his stomach was hurting.  He came back and tried eating turkey again and he said he thought it was that.  He said his stomach felt all tingly.  I remember this happening last year.  I wonder if he has an allergy to it?

No comments: