This girl made up for lost time!!!!! Greta's friends were having a bonfire and so she texted me after school and said she wanted to look for a costume!!! We went to the Halloween store and one of the guys there suggested that she should get an Alice costume, cover herself in blood and get a big knife. Well she wasn't too sure about the Alice costume (probably the $50 price tag had something to do with it), but was interested in the blood and knife!! I told her we should go to Goodwill and see if she could find a cheap dress there. We found the perfect dress and it was only $4.50. She wanted to spray her hair black (I still have the black around my finger nails!!) and she made her face look scary
She covered her dress in fake blood and put a couple of cuts in it. Oh, the blood across her neck was pretty realistic!!!
She had the best time trick or treating. I think it was a little too easy for her to get into the role!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment