We had our yearly gathering with the Bosch family on Christmas Eve. Sam made chili this year, it was really good and so easy to organize. Molly brought some dips for appetizers and I made tiramisu and apple pie for dessert. This is a great picture of everyone at the dinner table
Ben with his best buddy EVER!!!!
Ben and his women!!!!
Greta doing her "go around the table and hug everyone"
My two girls....
Anne, my CrossFit/paleo partner-we are hitting it BIG TIME in 2013
Present opening time. You'd never know that Ben did not get along with Greta at one time. Everyone seems to have gelled into a new status quo. Maggie has several "I hate you, Greta"s in a week, but that's about it. Ben will comment that Greta is "too happy" and I've told him it's a good thing because it's the quality that will get her through being away from her family for a year. Wish Ben was more like that, he is definitely our surly child....
They bought Maggie a penguin balancing game, she absolutely loved it
and they all spent ages playing it
I can't believe Anne and Megan are getting so old. They were younger than Ben and Maggie when we met them, now Megan is in Graduate School. Anne & I have been going to CrossFit together for a few months now and we are trying to eat paleo when we can. Pity we've done neither for the holidays!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment