Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just let it happen.....

Maggie has been sticking with gymnastics for two complete sessions now.  She has been doing OK with them, apart from the time her coach told Sam that they may have to ask her not to come back if she continues to disrupt the class.  We don't stay to watch her classes, we think it's better not to know and to let her do her thing on her own.  She is still accumulating stickers for her chart though, so she must be progressing.  Out of the blue, she just decided that she wanted a leotard for gymnastics, so I got her one last week when we were picking Ben up.  She liked this one because she says it looks like a zebra.  I was fully prepared for her to back out of wearing it before class, but she was all about wearing her new leotard.  I told her I had to take a picture before she went to class.  When Sam picked her up after class, she told him, "wow, I can really do gymnastics in this - and I have the cool zebra look!"

1 comment:

tom said...

Maggie looks quite grown-up