Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Back to school

Everyone was back to school/work yesterday.  Ben was very excited to go back to school and see his friends.  Maggie was so anxious that she didn't sleep at all.  I made the mistake of telling her that her routine was going to change this semester.  She will be seeing different specialists this semester because Special School District has taken over her math and reading tuition. 
It's amazing how much our lives change when school starts up again.  I feel like I went from having all the time in the World to running to stand still.  As I was driving over to pick Maggie up, I realized that I dislike school way more as an adult than I ever did as a child!!!!
Time to think about homework, making school lunches, girl scouts, PTO.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I understand..

Anonymous said...

I had that same reaction.

Anonymous said...

PS- that was me, Shauna.