We did the Graffiti Run (Graffiti Walk?) in Sauget on Sunday morning. I had said I wasn't going to do another one after the Color Run last year, but we got a discount on this one, so I thought it was worth trying again. It took us for ever to get off the highway, there were so many people. Someone told me that there were 10,000 people did this run and honestly I think it was too many for the location, but it worked out OK for us in the end.
These are pictures of us before the run, when we had nice white shirts!!!!
This is Ben and Emilee-Ben knows her because she goes to his school and her brother is on the unsanctioned gymnastics team with him
We could see the first colour station as we were walking up to it, you can see all the colour that had drifted across the field into the water!!!The whole area around the stations was completely covered in colour-I can see why they wanted to do it out in the middle of nowhere!!!!
Maggie and Ben at the end of it all. Luckily, the colour comes out really easily!!!
1 comment:
I worked that run, they are lots of fun... too out of shape to run/walk. good for you
Post a Comment