Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The verdict is in.....

Ben had his bone scan on his wrist yesterday.  It pretty much took all day because he had his injection at noon and then his scan at 2:30.  We went back to the doctor's office and even I could tell that the scan showed that his wrist was completely normal, or at least like the other one!!!!  The doctor can't find anything at all wrong with his wrist.  He said the good thing is that Ben hasn't injured his wrist in any way.  His only suggestion is for Ben to work his way through the pain/discomfort.
As soon as we got home, Ben spent the rest of the evening on his hands!!!!  Maybe a lot of it is in his head and now he knows there's nothing broken/torn/etc, he's more willing to work on it.  Sam is going to try to take him to see the guy who does his training and see if he can give Ben some pointers on his form.  I also got a PT referral for Ben, I'll see if I can get him in soon....

No comments: