Well, this is literally the first time I have taken Ben and Maggie to the same doctor for a wellness check up. Ben is now 108.3 lbs (52%ile) and is 63 inches tall (48%ile)-he's only an inch shorter than me!!! Of course, I won't believe it until the endocrinologist measures him because they are more accurate. I still think I've got more than an inch on him!!!! Maggie is 54 inches tall (44%ile) and weighs 89.6 lbs (78%ile).
They are both doing fine. Maggie's eyesight is now borderline. The doctor says that eye shape changes during puberty and she will probably need glasses before too long. She also looked at Maggie's walking and said we don't need to be too concerned about it since she can put her heels on the ground when she doesn't have shoes on, she just doesn't do it when she has tennis shoes on. I also asked about Ben's allergy problems and she gave him a nasal spray to try. He is congested all the time and we are convinced some of it is due to the school building. She wants him to be allergy tested, so I guess I need to set up an appointment for that. We are ALWAYS at the doctor!!!!
1 comment:
Wow, that is amazing. Cannot believe how much Ben has grown!
Katie
Post a Comment