There was a huge storm right before we got there and there was quite a lot of ocean life washed up on the shore. We found this sea slug.....
and this Portuguese man-of-war that I am so glad we did not stand on. There were a bunch of them washed up on the beach, but this one was the biggest. Apparently, they are very rare, but not where we were!!!!
We had some great days where we could lie around on the beach. Sam's not a big beach laying person, but did manage a little while
Maggie, of course, is the water baby of our family and will go in the sea when the rest of us are way too cold!!!! She looks so happy doing it, too!!!!!
Sam and I took many walks on the beach, it was wonderful. I took this picture of Sam and his little friend-there were loads of sandpipers, but I could not get close enough to take any pictures of them
We found this piece of driftwood covered in barnacles. I might have to get an enlargement of it to hang in the bathroom
Wednesday was our sunniest and warmest day and we all went in the water for at least a little while
There is always some time to soak up the sun.....
Ben took the free time to catch up on his anatomy reading!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment