The planters at the front are looking lovely
They had planted some new things in the areas in front of the Linean House. Arline asked if this means we have to go every week rather than every month!!!!!
Got a much better picture of the sea monsters this week
Took this picture of the raised herb beds so we could figure out how high to build ours
Loved this arrangement of different herbs, so will try to reproduce at home
Nice camellia
Arline's tree
Some of the lilies were still flowering
No idea what these curly things are, but we loved them!!!!
We ate brunch at Cafe Flora rather than Sassafras-much better and more civilized!!!!
This was delicious and way more than I could eat
Arline took a picture of Ben and I
Should I drink it, or pour it on my waffle???!!!!
Found these figs in the Children's Garden
We hadn't been in the Children's Garden in a long time, so took a quick walk through
We also walked through the Kemper Center to see what local gardens "could" look like!!!!
I love this pink yarrow. Haven't had any since we lived on Boneta
Ben used to play in this water all the time
Spectacular hanging baskets (as usual)
I think I might try planting some astilbe at home
I can never get clematis to grow
We found these kiwi plants. Actually, we can't believe they are kiwi so we are going to keep our eye on them and make sure they are not actually gooseberries!!!!!
I love these mother-in-law tongues. Always wanted one as a house plant
Found this little succulent in the Africa section. I had one of these when I was young!!!! Never seen them in years
No comments:
Post a Comment