Maggie and I are both another year older!!! Both birthdays slip by without too much notice. Maggie had softball games on her birthday and my birthday, so we didn't see much of each other. Maggie wanted to have PF Changs for dinner and watch a movie, so that is what we did. I didn't finish work until late on my birthday, so Ben and I went to get ice cream and Caroline joined us for a short while. The kids went to summer school on June 6 for 3 weeks. It will be over very quickly.
The days are getting longer with it being June, it is almost light when I go to work. I took a June picture of Caduceus on my way into work, it's almost light enough to see it!!!!!
Sam bought me this print for my birthday and had it framed. It's hanging in my office...
He also told me how to hook up his old monitor to my computer, so now I have 2 of them. I'm so high tech!!!!
Blake (one of my old students) came to see me. Just a coincidence it was my birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment