Saturday, October 29, 2016

Random pics from October

Just some random stuff from October.....
I was walking on the track at work and this hawk decided to fly down and sit right by me.  I didn't think I was exerting that much effort, but maybe I looked worse than I felt!!!!
Ferdy is very happy that he has a pillow to sit on again.....
Ben decided he wanted to try driving again.  So, Sam took him out driving last Saturday morning when I was at yoga and then I let him drive me to Garden Heights in the afternoon.  He has been reading the driver's manual and took the learner's permit test yesterday afternoon.  Unfortunately he failed twice, so will have to sit it again.  Of course, the questions were "stoopid", just like everything else is to a teenager.....
Poor Maggie was on the swing at Tilles and the chain broke (probably with a little help from her since she twists the seat around, plus rides that thing like a banshee!!).  It could have been way worse than it was though, thank goodness she was OK.....
I did the Go! St Louis half marathon last Sunday.  I was almost last, but I finished.  I thought this picture was pretty reasonable, I certainly look better than I felt!!!!!
Ben has been so busy at school this year.  He spent about 6 hours working on this last Thursday.

No comments: