Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Trip to MBG April 2018

It was just Arline and me this month. Maggie was at a church thing and Ben was working at SLGC.  It was an absolutely beautiful day.  Apparently everyone else in St Louis though the same thing because most of them were there!!!!
They have opened the museum after the building has been restored, it's the first time it has been opened in 25 years.  The building is really amazing.  The painting on the ceiling is really beautiful
I tried to take an artistic photo looking through the windows!!!
They had loads of ranunculus this year, one of my favourite flowers.  I wish they would hang around a little longer
These were in the Ottoman garden, no idea what they are, and they are very unassuming, but I would love a whole bunch of them!!!!
These are not peonies, they are some kind of fancy tulip!!!
The tree that I take a photo of every month.  I'm not sure that we have caught it flowering before
The miniature iris were blooming.  It's a bit too early for the others, but some of these were lovely
Lots of tulips around
I dragged Arline to the Japanese garden this time.  It's always lovely there.

No comments: