Sunday, June 23, 2019

Trip down to the arch

We went down to the arch to see just how high the river was. We parked over by City Garden (any excuse to walk through there and see what's going on).  Maggie really likes this man with no arms!!!!
Sophie's horse up on the hill
I don't think I've seen this little guy before
Everyone has pictures of the arch and court building!!!!
Yes another one.....
The river is up to the arch steps
The barges are moved at quite a speed downriver, but I bet it takes them a while to go the other way right now!!!!
Poor Seaman can barely hold his head above water!!!!!
I'm always amazed that the trees seem to cope quite well with the flooding
It was raining the whole time we were down by the arch, so we dried off in IKEA!!!!!

No comments: