Mom, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and care about you and want the absolute best for you❤️ I really do think about how much you try to make me happy and I reflect on when you don’t buy me MK clothes, that you’re protecting me and teaching me to value money and value hard work. I appreciate it, and I’m sorry I always react in a nonsense way. I really understand you’re trying to teach me to be an adult and make adult decisions.
I also wanted to share my gratitude for letting me be an adult and go on trips from home by myself and learn how to deal with new experiences as an adult. I am enjoying myself, and I thank you for trusting me to do the right thing. I couldn’t have asked for better! You and dad do the most for me and I will return the favour in the future. I’ll work hard in college to have a good education, a good life, and not have to worry about money.
I reflected hard about life and my shopping addiction while staring at Lake Michigan. I realized what is most important is to live in the present, enjoy it, learn from it, and not throw a fit when my mom doesn’t buy me designer clothes and bags. My focus should be on living a good, healthy life, surrounded by good relationships and family.
I love you so much and I reflect on how you and dad work extremely hard for all you have. So I shouldn’t take it from you. I should let you have the kitchen, bathrooms, and house of your dreams! My wonderful parents. I love you both dearly, and will do anything to make you proud and happy❤️ I love you both so much and can’t wait to share my college experience with you. Expect to not be asked for clothes money anymore, I will buy them myself and work for what I have. I have to learn
You and dad taught me an amazing lesson. I think about it and I truly understand. Quality, experience, and hard work, over luxury and short term wants. I love you❤️
I had to just share how much I reflected on what you said. And apologize for giving you an attitude because you wouldn’t pay for my plane. My fault. And I want to say sorry.
I am truly lucky for what I have and the parents I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment