Thursday, June 25, 2020

Random things in June


We have survived another month working from home.  Ben and Maggie are both out of school now and getting a chance to relax.  They went down to Little Rock at the beginning of June and had a great time.  Maggie and I both had COVID birthdays in June-they were very low key events as you can imagine. 
We have been saving money on getting coffee from Crave or Starbucks, but drinking more at home, so Sam decided we justified a new coffee machine (our old one leaked) and we did a significant upgrade.  Sam has really figured this one out and it helps us get through the day working from home
I made my second Baby Yoda-this one was made using the recommended yarns and I think it came out much better.  I may just have to keep him!!!!!
Nature is fighting back.  The gym equipment at Tilles has been roped off for quite a few weeks now and these little redbuds are taking root and reclaiming the land
It's been pretty hot in June, but we've had a couple of deluges.  Our neighbor had some work done along the side of his garage and dammed up our flow of water in the rain garden.  Now it floods the yard when we get a heavy rain-good for washing the feet, I suppose
It also results in immediate lakes in Tilles!!!!

No comments: