Sunday, June 6, 2021

June trip to MBG

We had a great visit to MBG, we don't have to wear masks any longer, which is a relief as it was pretty warm and humid.  There were a lot of flowers when we visited this time.  Their bear's breeches are looking very nice right now, mine are just starting to flower
These are lovely, very cheerful
If this kale grew in my garden, I'd find it hard to cut and eat it as it looks so nice.  I guess if it's in a planter
Not a fan of daylilies, but I really like these
Nice view of the herb garden
Me trying to be artistic!!!!
The stumpery looking its best
I really need to get some digitalis for my garden.....
How beautiful are these clematis flowers?
I never have dahlias in my garden, but these make me want some

No comments: