Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Memorial day weekend

Ben and Maggie went to Little Rock for the weekend, so Sam and I had the long weekend alone.

 I know I've posted this already, but coming home to new counter tops on Friday night was such a great experience, I'm really happy with them.

I had time to go and get a pedicure, which is always a good thing!!  Sam went out and rode his bike while I was gone
I did quite a bit in the garden.  The strip on the front was really annoying me and so I dug it all up and planted some annuals that Sam and I got from Maypop, it's looking much better now
I dug out some of the plants in the perennial bed, they were getting crowded out and I wanted to give them all a chance to grow equally.  I had planted things that were too tall and it was time to get them out!
I finished get another Baby Grogu and gave it to someone that used to work in the SLU ER
and I replaced my staghorn fern (yet again).  I'll see how long this one lasts!!!!
We also spent a lot of time relaxing and doing absolutely nothing......

No comments: