I don't think the picture at the top of the blog is as clear as the old one, but it is still great.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Ciy Museum
Dasha came to the City Museum with us, so of course, we had to retake "the picture" with her in it. Thank goodness she is not afraid of heights. I was really impressed that she'd get up in the top of this thing, there is no way I would have done it.
I don't think the picture at the top of the blog is as clear as the old one, but it is still great.
The praying mantis has been on the rooftop for as long as I can remember
Dee Dee got in the mouth of this thing in the cave, Ben is checking to see if she's still alive or has been partially eaten!!!!!


In the nose of the whale!!!!

Just hanging around.....

I don't think the picture at the top of the blog is as clear as the old one, but it is still great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes, I noticed the other day - the new picture - love it!!! If I ever make it to St. Louis, I will take a picture like that with my kiddos - love it - so cool...
Post a Comment