Sunday, October 24, 2010
Ghouls in the garden
This may be a new event this year, because we hadn't heard about it before & we certainly hadn't done it. If it's new, I certainly hope that the Gardens make this a yearly event. It was easily the best Hallowe'en event that we have been to recently. It was extremely well done, the kids were entertained & the adults got to enjoy the Gardens. These were the "Mad Scientists" that were at the entrance. Since I'm a Mad Scientist myself, I was particularly interested in this....
We found a bunch of pirates by the gazing pool
Arline got some help reading the map from "The Scream" and "The Hulk"....
Managed to get a picture of them together before they ran off....
DeeDee found herself a new boyfriend.....
....then got a better offer!!!!!
The Adams Family tableau was by far the best, quite a spread.....

Ben got a poisoned apple from one of the witches, but he decided to take the risk & eat it anyway!!!!
There was a lady doing face painting at the Children's Garden, she was really good. She did a great job of Ben's face. For some reason, I think it made him look way too pretty though-must have been those big blue eyes!!!!
I think Maggie looked like one of the monsters out of Where the Wild Things are, isn't she soooo cute???!!!!! It took for ever for me to get the green colour off her face, especially around her eyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment