Sam has big plans to revolutionize the garden and we are going to have a sprinkler system and change the front completely. We'll see how it affects my plant beds next year!!!!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
My garden in the Fall
I feel like we missed out on the garden completely this year. It was so hot this Summer that we never sat outside at all and missed how beautiful the garden can be. I decided to leave everything and not cut it back & it was absolutely the right thing to do because it was so hot & dry. Now, Fall has arrived and I'm already mourning the arrival of Winter!!! Still, the garden is still looking OK for now.

I love these plants, but the flowers don't last for very long.
This is pretty much the only color left. I tried planting all kinds of seeds this year & these were the only plants that came up or survived!!!

Sam has big plans to revolutionize the garden and we are going to have a sprinkler system and change the front completely. We'll see how it affects my plant beds next year!!!!
Sam has big plans to revolutionize the garden and we are going to have a sprinkler system and change the front completely. We'll see how it affects my plant beds next year!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment