Sunday, July 10, 2011

General stuff

I'm surprised that I haven't had any interesting conversations to report recently.  I guess Ben & Maggie haven't come out with anything priceless in  a while.  We have had a few things going on, but nothing worth being a whole blog entry, so I thought that I'd do a quick general update.....
Ben:
Has been going to the orthodontist clinic at SLU for almost a year now.  He's almost done with phase 1 of his treatment which is designed to make time in braces shorter.  They have straightened his teeth out quite a bit and corrected his bite so it is much better
Has been doing his own growth hormone shots for a couple of months.  They changed the delivery system and made the pen shorter so that kids with smaller hands can do their own if they want to.  He is doing amazingly well, he never forgets he needs to do it & never bothers about it at all.  It's so much easier for me too....
Is doing well at school and gymnastics.  Still enthusiastic about both
Maggie:
Still wants to be a tomboy and flatly refuses to acknowledge she's a girl
Got new shoes yesterday that came from the girl section at Target.  They are a size 2 and not really big for her.  Her last pair of shoes were a size 12, so her feet have grown significantly and she jumped 3 sizes!!!!  Yes, there's a little bit of pink on them....
No idea how she did in Summer school because she lost her report card!!!!
Still very entertaining, challenging and adorable.  Her teacher told me Maggie was one of her favourites!!!!
Sam:
Has a new job at work.  Of course, I still have no clear idea of what it is, but he is really excited about it, is hiring new people and is very busy
Still Crossfitting, bicycling, running, etc.....
Me:
Looking forward to the last Harry Potter movie on Friday.....

No comments: