Ben missed gymnastics on Thursday night, so he had a make up session on Saturday. This is the first time that I have stayed and watched most of his class, he is really doing very well. After class, he was really hungry, so we went to get something to eat. Then he was so tired that he wanted to go home and take a nap. Maggie and I went to the grocery store while he was sleeping.We met Jan and Julie at the City Museum. When we went on the roof, I realized that we hadn't been out there in the dark for a long time. It was so cool to be able to see the City lit up around us and to see the Ferris wheel with the lights on
Jan loves Ferris wheels and always wants to ride them on her birthday. Since her birthday is next week, she got an early birthday present!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment