Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jan's photos from the meet

Jan took a bunch of pictures at the meet. They were all so good that I couldn't cut down the number any more than this...
I tried to put them in the order of the events he did.  This was part of his floor routine-great action shot
This is Sam's favourite-I think this is the most difficult thing that they have to do...
Ben has improved significantly on the pommel horse
Great landing!!!!
This was his vault

Love this picture!!!!
Ring routine-this is my favourite
I was talking to Molly at the meet and I said, "I always wonder what Paul is saying to him.  Is he giving him encouragement or is he saying, you'd better do well, or else".  I asked Ben after what Paul was saying and he said "Get this right or I'll take you out and run you over".  That's what I suspected, those boys have a great relationship and sense of humor.  Paul loves his car, I don't think he'd risk a dent in it so I think we're pretty safe!!!!
Doesn't Ben look really happy here?
Ben won first place for the parallel bars. It's his best routine but he says floor is his favourite.
5 medals and a trophy!!!!
This is what Jan teaches and you can tell-I love this picture.  Making copies for everyone!!!!

No comments: