Ben wanted to go to the Kolache Factory in the morning. I told him it was getting late and that there would be no cinnamon twists left, but he insisted we try. When we got there, there were plenty left. Ben said "oh, I knew there would be some, this morning I asked the Magic 8 Ball if there would be any cinnamon twists and it said "Certainly" and there they are"
Maggie, Ben and I were walking into Whole Foods through the rain today
Maggie: Mum, I'm getting wet
Me: I know. It's a good job we're not made of sugar or we would melt. No worries, no one in our family is that sweet.
Maggie: We're not made of sugar. We're made of MEAT. Mrs Foley told me that.
As we were driving in the car, Ben suddenly said: "Mum, why did you cut all the sleeves out of my T shirts?"
Me: What do you mean?
Ben: When I went in my drawer this morning, all my shirts had the arms cut out
Me: Oh, I just found some of your Summer shirts and washed them and put them in your drawer. They are supposed to be for when it's really hot. They are made that way
Ben: Oh, well now my drawer is a complete mess cos I had to fish them all out to find one with sleeves....
No comments:
Post a Comment