Monday, April 2, 2012

Is this global warming?????

This is the first Easter that I have been at home & able to buy Easter Eggs (like we had growing up) for Ben and Maggie. I opted to bring back Thornton's chocolate animals for them and very carefully hand carried them in my luggage back home. Maggie decided she was going to keep hers in her bedroom. After the 93 degree day yesterday, we decided that we should put the air on upstairs, so I went around closing the windows. When I went in Maggie's room, her "Charlie Chick" had turned into this......
I took it out of the box and put it in the fridge until it set again. Then, I smashed it will the rolling pin and put in a bag. It still tastes good.....
...but it used to look like the chick version of Ben's rabbit!!!!
Yeah, we really should have put the air on earlier!!!!

No comments: