Maggie and I had dentist appointments yesterday. Maggie was getting her braces, so I took her to SLU. It took them about 2 hours to do them, but I think she did just fine. She's very happy to have braces and chose blue and green as her colours. We'll see if she's still happy about them once they start to ache. Hopefully she won't mess them up like she did her palate spreader, but I don't have that much hope....
The worst thing is that her teeth would have been perfect if she hadn't been sucking her fingers. The dentist talks to her about it every time she goes, but it makes no difference. I'm hoping that her teeth are aching enough during the braces phase that it makes her stop sucking her fingers.
After Maggie's visit, I had to take her with me to my dentist's appointment. I just had my teeth cleaned and checked, luckily they are all fine (for now)....

No comments:
Post a Comment