Thursday, April 18, 2013

Visit to the zoo with the girl scouts

The Girl Scouts at Hudson adopted an elephant at the zoo and so we were able to do a tour at the River's Edge with some of the volunteers last Saturday.  We took Taylor with us and her mother met us there.  Taylor and Maggie are great friends.  I took this great picture of them sitting on a turtle at Turtle Park.  It's very similar to the one Amy took of Ben and Lucia about 8 years ago!!!
Taylor walked the whole way into the zoo with her arm around Maggie-so sweet
The girls had a lot of fun as you can see
Ben bought another alligator to go with his other one-will he ever grow out of stuffed toys????  The little girl with him is Taylor's little sister.  She's obsessed with both Ben and Maggie!!!!
I had to take at least a couple of pictures of the animals!!!!  I managed to zoom in enough with my new camera to get a fairly good shot of one of the cheetahs

No comments: